April Power Luncheon - an Annexation Panel Discussion
Our April Power Luncheon will be a Panel Discussion focusing on the impacts to area businesses resulting from the City of Bloomington's proposed annexation plan.
Confirmed Panelists include:
- Marty Hawk, Monroe County Council, District III
- Geoff McKim, Monroe County Council, At Large
- Pat Stoffers, Monroe County Commissioner
- Timothy Mayer, Bloomington City Council At Large
- Mike Cornman, Ellettsville Fire Department Chief
This event will have a moderator and will include lunch for $10/person
The event is open to the public, as well as Chamber members, but space is limited. RSVP's are REQUIRED.
WHEN: Friday, April 14
WHERE: Ellettsville Fire Department Training Room
TIME: 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.