The Voice of the Business Community
Since our founding in 1960, the Greater Ellettsville Area Chamber of Commerce has been dedicated to advancing the economic vitality and quality of life in the Ellettsville area so that the entire community can prosper.
Build Your Business.
- Broad, diverse business networking opportunities
- Dynamic website attracts visitors you want to reach
- Member listings with links to YOUR website
- “Members First” business referrals to public inquiries
- Opportunities and events that increase business and workforce skills
- Active engagement in local public policy and economic vitality issues
Build Your Community.
- Our Chamber members are key leaders of many of the successful community and civic associations within Monroe County.
- Our Chamber members are key business leaders providing vibrant enterprise that adds not only investment and jobs, but also provides funding and volunteers to the civic and charitable organizations of our community.
Food & Beverage Tax Takes Effect 2/1
WHAT: A 1% food and beverage tax takes effect on February 1 in Monroe County. WHO: The tax is countywide, and will… Read More
2017 Chamber Award Recipients
Greater Ellettsville Area Chamber of Commerce Award Recipients On Wednesday, October 25, the Greater Ellettsville Area Chamber of Commerce honored… Read More