Dan Rarey Real Estate is dedicated to providing the highest quality, most thorough and comprehensive real estate services possible utilizing the latest in technology & innovation combined with over 45 years of real estate experience. Honesty, Integrity & Your Satisfaction are our promises to you.
Dan Rarey, Broker/Owner
- Full time Professional Real Estate Service since 1970
- Degree in Real Estate Administration, Indiana University School of Business
- Graduate, Realtor Institute, Indiana Association of Realtors
- Past President, Bloomington Board of Realtors
- Past District Vice President, Indiana Association of Realtors
- Past Realtor of the Year, Bloomington Board of Realtors
- Realtor Emeritus, National Association of Realtors
- Recipient, Distinguished Service Award, Bloomington Board of Realtors
Year after year, one of the area's most productive and respected Real Estate Professionals. Whether buying or selling, put over five decades of real estate experience to work for you. “I want to be your Realtor!”
Anneke Rarey Wilson, Broker/Partner
Anneke Rarey Wilson literally grew up in the real estate office. She worked part-time as a secretary, receptionist, filer, shredder, etc. from middle school to college. Full-time since 1998, she was licensed as a salesperson in 2000 and as a broker in 2007. In addition to listing and selling real estate she is the office manager for Dan Rarey Real Estate and a full partner in the business.